10,000 page views! Two very unique Darby restraints!

 

This very unique Darby Handcuff has a distinct shape, a highly angled hinge, and very interesting chain attachments. 
These are for sale on eBay at only $75, I would get them but I just bought a nice AHC N-550 and besides these look a bit small for me. I have other small Darbies that don't fit me, but I prefer ones that do. 
Above, note the skinny swivel and the unique  attachment points. 



Here is a beautiful Hiatt Darby leg iron with a solid bar instead of a chain. These are offered at $300 on a Facebook collectors page. 
Above, note the fine factory finish on this variant. These are near mint. 

Below, close up of the end cap peening and tight fitting locking tab. These are really nice. I can't tell if they are the larger or smaller of the Hiatt Darby shackles. If I knew they were smaller size, or if I didn't already have a KUB model 919 adjustable Darby leg iron with a bar like this, I would definitely get these. 



Comments

Popular Posts