Froggatt Darby Handcuffs and Hiatt adjustable Darby handcuffs

 Well, cell mates have to share a cell and patients have to share a room at the hospital; I'm gonna double up on (some) listings and see how this goes. Comments welcome. 

This is a nice pair of early Darby handcuffs from Froggatt. They are listed at $140 or best offer with the original key. Decent patina on these. 

Above and below, close up of the Froggatt makers mark and the ornate key with engraved number 47 matching the handcuffs. 
Note also the tight hinges and the prominent swell at the hinge. 

Above and below, a real nice pair of nickel plated adjustable Darby handcuffs from Hiatt. These are listed at $139.99 or best offer with the original key.
Above, these are marked SPF 1683 which matches the number on the key. The key is also marked A for adjustable. SPF is said to be Singapore Police Force.

I have a pair of these which I will add soon.  


Comments

Popular Posts