American Handcuff Company Auto Restraint Combination

This is a rare factory combination restraint designed for near-immobilization during transport. This combination joins the AHC N-200 oversized handcuffs/ short chain leg irons to the N-105 standard handcuffs with a 24" long flat link chain. 

Current bid is $305 with 16 bids and some 20 minutes remaining in the auction. These are clearly desirable collectables and these combinations tend to get better prices than the more common AHC models. 

UPDATE: sold for $305 with 16 bids. I'm very glad this seller knew the item was valuable, as opposed to posting it for $25-$40 Buy It Now. Although I was also glad when I got my N-520 for $40.
This pair appears to have been well used, but the finish on these is very high quality, such that I am certain they would look fantastic were they to be cleaned and polished and shined. 
This highly restrictive combination makes great use of AHC's wide design range. The fact that the N-200 are the same pattern as the L-100 means that this combo can be built with just two welding connections; each end of the connector chain, vs modifying the chain on an L-100. 

Above, nice pile of chains and cuffs will look much better cleaned and polished. 

Comments

Popular Posts